Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Clever girl...

Absolutely loved it, it was straight to the point with the comedy in this one. Good overall animation and beautiful set up for the whole joke. I'll definitely be looking for more from you in the future!

Day in the Life - Cthulhu Day in the Life - Cthulhu

Loved it!

I think you should make a series out of this, I kind of feel sorry for him in this, because he's kind of misunderstood (unlike in the actual story, where he'll invade your dreams).

Great job, always love to see people taking influence from Lovecraft's works.

Battosai810 responds:

That was the angle I was going for - more endearing for his character, as a closer adaptation of the work would look pretty ridiculous with the Cthulhu I made.
Glad you liked it; there aren't enough people here who take influence from Lovecraft's work.

Days Ahead Days Ahead

Sad...

But still very lovely.

I like way your voice conveys emotion, it's very soothing and it's very real in the feeling. Also, the music is simplistic and very fitting and also allows room for you come through and convey the emotion yourself. The ambience and everything about the overall structure is put together very nicely. Also, the overall flow the song is just relaxing, but very impending too. Keep up the good work.

Also, glad nothing bad came up.

PS- I think I might write/produce something specifically for your voice, since I love it that much.

Prime Time (NG Loop) Prime Time (NG Loop)

Not the biggest Liquid DnB fan...

But this is really good (and I do always love me some good DnB). The samples for the drums are really good. The lead synth could have been a bit more interesting in sound, but that beautiful bass more than makes up for it.

Overall this is really well paced and everything holds together solid. Good stuff

Envy responds:

I actually have an updated version and the lead is a little bit more interesting XD

- LD - Doomsday Brigade - LD - Doomsday Brigade

Impressive

I don't how to explain my thoughts or let alone comprehend them. This is just such a fantastic piece. All the instruments (especially that percussion) are driving and powerful. And the dynamic changes are just phenomenal. I almost got this feeling that I was being chased down a road and into a haunted town (not house, a whole town of them). It's just got very good story/theatrical elements to it that it gave me those thoughts.

Overall good job, very very dynamic piece if I may say. The strings, brass, percussion, and use of exotic instrumentation was extremely well done.

Also, 10 gigs of ram?! Damn...

Envy Envy

Just freaking amazing

Dude I love your style and designs (been looking through your artwork for about the last 30 minutes), this is just phenomenal! I especially like the balance of colors on the character.

You sir have got a talent and I absolutely appreciate it. It's a shame I'm poor right now or I'd probably commission you to draw me something (if you were willing to of course).